Ever find a business book that is referred to again and again or that others say they re-read or continually use as a resource? So why not consider giving the business gift that keeps giving in the form of a good book? There are so many great new books and classic titles out there to meet every type of business need.
Below are ten unique ideas to consider as gifts that help with common business problems or provide for an individual’s professional growth. These books are not listed in any particular order.
1. A book on how to give presentations can be used by any business professional to become a better speaker in front of co-workers or clients.
2. Everyone can use more efficient and effective meetings, so a guide book on meeting management also makes a great gift for business team members or customers.
3. Time management is important for any professional individual, so a book on this topic is often appreciated as even the best planner can get new ideas.
4. If the person getting the business gift is a new manager, supervisor, or team leader, a book that will guide them in their new role may be an alternative to consider.
5. Many professional individuals and teams need help setting goals and performance, as well as plans to achieve them. Therefore a goal-setting or planning book may be helpful.
6. Conflict management or resolution is another business issue many individuals and teams may have to deal with, so this is another option to consider when looking for a gift book.
7. Another business issue that often gets overlooked is communication. Consider books on improving interpersonal communication or writing business communications for those that may need this.
8. Negotiations skills are important for salespeople, but books on this topic can also be helpful to other professionals as well.
9. Most people like to think about how they can help their community as well as their own personal growth, so be sure to consider a book on making life matter or self-esteem as well.
10. People who travel a lot for business are spend a lot of time waiting for meetings might find a book of essays or short case studies from other professionals a helpful and easy read since it can be taken in small amounts as their time permits.
When considering the best business book to give, think about complaints or concerns the recipient has expressed in the past and look for a title on that subject or area. The person getting the book as a gift will appreciate the fact that someone remembered their problem as well as getting the gift.