A fully automated and optimized printing and imaging environment can maximize productivity, improve efficiency and contribute positively to customer experience. Automation of an organization’s print environment can help save more than 30% of its printing costs and, mechanization of paper-intensive workflows can improve it even further. Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solutions address unstructured data in physical documents, e-mails, word processing, digital images, PDF files etc. by scanning, storing, preserving and delivering content on-demand or interactively… The ECM solutions manage the complete life cycle of content to meet business critical needs, eliminate bottlenecks, optimize security and minimize overhead.
Business need: Nowadays, organizations are facing challenges in managing content and information across departments. So, the smart organizations are looking for the innovative service providers to manage the complex structured and unstructured content and drive business regulatory compliance. The business applications are getting mobile, so to maximize the business opportunities and improve decision-making with effective strategy impact, organizations are looking to implement the ECM solutions.
Core features of ECM Solutions:
- Content Creation: Content is gathered from a variety of sources like email, instant message, text document, spreadsheet, Electronic forms & paper documents/forms.
- Scanning and Content Capture: Documents are captured and scanned through a scanner or some multifunction device. The images captured through these devices are processed and centralized to other business system to optimize the scanning operations. The documents are translated by using the effective recognition technologies that extracts the required data.
- Indexing and Search Enablement: Based on keywords or full text, the captured data is categorized from the scanned documents for future retrieval based on taxonomy.
- Data Archival and Retrieval: The ECM solutions benefit you by providing a system that allows you to get the information put in before.
- Sharing and Collaboration: This feature of ECM solution enables the internal and external users to create and maintain the projects by sharing and collaborating on the common platform.
- Multichannel Delivery: The ECM solutions seamlessly integrate with other enterprise applications and allow you to manage and deliver content across multi-channel.
- Document Version and Access Control: Content access is restricted as required during any phase of creation, implementation and management.
- Business Process Management: The integrated ECM solutions provide storage of internal documents which addresses business requirement of any physical documents as and when required during the business process.
Real time advantages from our ECM Solution:
- Easy storage of paper documents through scanning and conversion into electronic form
- Cut down significantly on manual intervention and increase productivity
- Simplify & automate processes, reduce costs, eliminate human error and prevent loss of information
- Easy maintenance and tracking of documents
- Any time access through mobile and other devices
- Minimize/eliminate storage costs of paper documents
- Improved monitoring of critical business processes
- Integration with existing ERP, CRM
Stay connected with us to know more about Customer Communications and Enterprise Content Management services.