This website and its content are protected under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). Any infringement of copyrighted material is unintentional and will be removed as soon as possible upon notification. If you believe that your copyright has been infringed, please provide written notice to our designated agent for DMCA complaints. The notice should include:
- A description of the copyrighted work that has been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and where it is located on the website;
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and
- Your electronic or physical signature.
Please send your DMCA notice to our designated agent at [firstname.lastname@example.org].
We take intellectual property rights seriously and will take appropriate action to address any infringement.