Make your life easier by buying a can crusher and using it to reduce the size of otherwise clunky beverages. Here’s a handy list I threw together that just might sell you on the idea of adding one to your home.
1. Can crushers will make you much more likely to recycle your used beverages. Not only will you be doing right by the environment here, but you’ll make some extra money in the process.
2. A can crusher can be really fun for children to use. Many kids love the satisfaction that comes with smashing a used can of cola.
3. They organize your space by minimizing clutter. Think of the mess that’s made when a finished 24 pack of drinks is sitting on a counter. The can crusher can minimize the space very significantly, freeing up room for more important things.
4. It helps to keep your kitchen clean. The sticky remnants of any drinks can easily attract insects or rodents. A crushed can makes it much harder for anything to access these cans and the odors won’t travel as far since everything is compact.
5. Can crushers are really cheap. Some of them can be bought for as low as 10 dollars per unit, so there’s no excuse when it comes to affordability.
6. An electric can crusher makes things even easier. Do you grow tired of the manual work that comes with crushing used cans? Then go electric and make the job even easier on yourself.
7. There are can crusher units that can take care of up to 6 or more at a time. This saves valuable time and makes everything even easier for you.
8. Recycling will be an easier process altogether when it comes to dropping the stuff in the machine. This should save loads of time off the overall process since you can easily access handfuls of cans at once.